Creamy bacon brussels sprouts. Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Mozzarella are so irresistible. Bacon and Brussels Sprouts are such a classic ingredient combination! This recipe for baked Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon is dedicated to anyone out there who is convinced that they don't like Brussel sprouts!
But everyone else seems to love them and want them on their holiday table. So this year, since I know I'll be forced to make them (my entire family loves them), I am going all out and creating something I might actually eat. Creamy bacon brussel sprouts in cauliflower cream sauce! You can cook Creamy bacon brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy bacon brussels sprouts
- You need 1 pound of brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of + 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- You need 3 oz of sliced bacon.
- You need 1 of shallot, sliced thin.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of gound black pepper.
This dish is outstanding all on it's own or can be paired with another side of greens. Pressure Cooker Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts are a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving, or any Holiday. You really don't need to wait for a special RESOURCES TO MAKE Instant Pot Creamy Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe and more. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC.
Creamy bacon brussels sprouts instructions
- Using a 6 qt pot, fill with water and bring to a boil. Add 1/2 Tbsp salt and sprouts. Cook on high for 5-7 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Cut the drained sprouts in half and set aside..
- Using same pot, cook the bacon until crispy. Let bacon cool on paper towels and then crumble..
- Drain off bacon fat from pot but save about 1/2-1 Tbsp in pot to cook shallot and garlic. Cook the shallot and garlic for 2 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant..
- Add cream. Simmer to reduce by half, 5-7 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Stir in the sprouts and cover with the sauce..
- Top with crumbled bacon just before serving. Delicious!.
Brussels sprouts and bacon in a creamy parmesan sauce. Sometimes all you need is a quick glance at the recipe ingredients to decide what to cook next. How about this: Brussels sprouts, bacon, cheese, more cheese? This side dish recipe is a crowd-pleaser, proving that everything is better with crisp peppered bacon and thick whipping cream. We're continuing on with the fall/winter comfort food I love so much!