Warm Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Salad. Warming the Brussels sprouts in a skillet helps make them a bit sweeter and a bit more tender. The crispy bacon cubes are a delicious low-carb swap for traditional croutons; you get the crunch and the flavor, without any of the carbohydrates. Technique tips: Look for pre-shredded Brussels sprouts in.
Thinly sliced brussel sprouts, crumbled bacon, Parmesan, almonds, and shallot citrus dressing. I think that means I'm a grown up now. Brussel sprouts in and of themselves are kind of fun, but really, how fun are shaved brussel. You can have Warm Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Salad
- You need 1 bunch of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need of dill.
- You need of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- You need of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
The Brussels sprouts leaves are cooked just long enough to give them some sweet, nutty char, but still retain a fresh green bite. This simple seven-ingredient salad is packed with flavor thanks to a vinaigrette made from warm bacon fat, shallots, hazelnuts, honey, and sherry vinegar, with just a. This Warm Brussel Sprout Salad has candied pecans and ricotta salata for a delicious side dish perfect for any dinner. Of all the vegetables on Lay the brussel sprouts out on a sheet pan: Roast until tender and crispy: Toss the brussel sprouts with crispy bacon, candied pecans, ricotta salata.
Warm Brussel Sprouts and Bacon Salad step by step
- Wash, clean, cut in half brossel sprout —> put aside.
- On large pan fry chopped onion and minced garlic + oil (medium heat) – 7 min —> add chopped bacon —> fry till satisfying crunchyness —> add brossel sprouts fry 15 min.
- Large plate + paper towel = get rid of extra oil and the salad cool down, add for flavor (salt, pepper, dill, parsley).
Our Brussels sprout salad is dressed in a warm bacon vinaigrette that gently tenderizes the sprouts while letting them retain their fresh, mustardy flavor. Bites of quick-pickled shallot add pop to the salad. We dress the salad in the skill. Learn how to make a Brussels Sprouts with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Brussels Sprouts with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe.