Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad-thinly shaved brussels sprouts with apple, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Parmesan cheese, and a simple maple mustard dressing. This easy Brussels Sprouts Salad is the perfect side dish for Fall or the Holidays. There's shaved brussels sprouts, whole roasted brussels sprouts, hazelnuts, and farro.
From shaved Brussels sprout salad to kale and Brussels sprout (commonly misspelled as Brussel sprout) salad, these recipes are delicious, healthy, and easy to It's no secret that Brussels sprouts are really good for you. But if you're struggling to get your fill of this superfood—and actually enjoy the. This Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with hearty pretzel croutons, is the perfect salad, tossed with warm prosciutto-mustard vinaigrette. You can cook Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- You need 1 lb of brussels sprouts, shaved.
- You need 2 slice of bacon strips, cut into lardons.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of red onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
Brussels sprouts and bacon are such a perfect combination of flavors that a pancetta vinaigrette just makes sense. And bitter is not one of my favorite flavor profiles. And so, I tackled them again- armed with a plan. A plan to maximize their sweet potential, and tame the bitter beast.
Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad step by step
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 mins or until onions are tender..
- Add shaved brussels sprouts. Cook for 5-10 mins until wilted. Season with salt & pepper. Add red wine vinegar to deglaze the pan..
- Enjoy! I served these for St. Patrick's Day. :).
This easy Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad is a quick and easy side dish, and can be served warm or cold! The first time my friends tasted my new side dish, they said it was phenomenal. The longer you let it chill in the fridge, the more tender the sprouts will be. —Nick Iverson, Denver, Colorado. This Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad Recipe is a delicious healthy side dish. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.