Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts. Buttery Bacon Brussels Sprouts – with a hint of garlic and orange. Brussels sprouts, love em or hate em? When I was a child I would do anything to not eat them but it's amazing how your likes/dislikes still develop and change as time goes on.
These Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are super quick and easy tender, with smoky bacon and topped of with parmesan. Brussels sprouts seem to get a bad rap for some reason. I mean I hated them as a kid and I still don't care for them steamed. pepper, brussel sprouts, salt, bacon, garlic, olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese. You can have Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- You need 1/2 packages of thick cut bacon ( regular is fine also ).
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen Brussel sprouts in butter sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bacon grease ( pan dripping from after bacon renders ).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Roasted Maple Brussel Sprouts With BaconThe Recipe Critic. garlic, maple syrup, brussel sprouts, bacon, butter, pepper, salt. Pork Roast with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and. Ingredients in Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe. This recipe is simple to make and only requires a few easy-to-find ingredients.
Buttery Bacon Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Cook bacon and set aside to drain on paper towel. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the rendered fat..
- Slightly thaw Brussel sprouts but not enough to thaw butter sauce. Makes it easier to get all the yummy sauce out this way..
- Heat the bacon grease to medium heat in skillet or electric skillet..
- Add brussel sprouts and butter sauce to heated pan..
- Stir every few minutes to evenly coat the sprouts..
- Cook until tender and season with salt and pepper if using..
- Crumble bacon and toss with cooked sprouts..
- You can also toss all ingredients before cooking in a bowl and cook in oven instead of sautéing them. Just add crumbled bacon after cooked to prevent sogginess..
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon merge the goodness of tender roasted Brussels sprouts along with the indulgence of crisp smoky bacon and loads of sweet garlic. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Crispy Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Bacon. These cheesy caramelized sprouts are the perfect side dish any time of year, but are especially welcome as we enter the early days of fall — they're delicious paired with roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and other sweater-weather favorites.