Oven baked brussel sprouts. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. The key to a perfect roasted vegetable is a hot oven. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
There are a few ways to insure that your Brussels get as crispy as possible: Don't line your sheet tray. Parchment paper is great for baked goods like cookies and brownies, but not needed for roasting. What do roasted Brussel sprouts taste like? You can cook Oven baked brussel sprouts using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked brussel sprouts
- Prepare 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Well, when baked correctly, they taste like mildly sweet, nutty, crispy, yet tender little orbs of deliciousness. Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a healthy side dish that roast to perfection. If you're not familiar with brussels sprouts they are little cabbage like vegetables. When they are roasted in the oven they get this crispy and charred exterior that is so delicious.
Oven baked brussel sprouts instructions
- Slice brussel sprouts ends off and cut sprout in half..
- Arrange sprouts flat side down in lines on a cookie sheet..
- Mix dry seasonings in a bowl or empty seasoning shaker. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Drizzel thin lines of olive oil over sprouts..
- Shake a lite even layer of dry seasonings over sprouts..
- Bake at 375 until tender and top leaves start to crisp and blacken..
- Serve with care. Kids may devour them and leave no leftovers.( dont tell them thier sprouts till thier gone).
The Glazed Brussels Sprouts You'll Be Making All Fall. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom. Heat oil in cast-iron pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers; put sprouts cut side down. This easy vegetarian Brussels sprouts recipe made with balsamic vinegar and olive oil takes tasty roasted sprouts to the next level. Easy Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Balsamic Vinegar.