Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon. Sunny Anderson's Pan-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe takes the bitter green vegetable to salty-sweet heights, and you need only four Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, then roughly chop. In same pan with bacon fat, melt.
The perfect combo of pan fried brussel sprouts with bacon AND pan fried brussel sprouts How To Store Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. Do cooked brussel sprouts go bad? Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. You can have Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon
- Prepare 6 slice of thick cut applewood bacon.
- It’s 5 cup of brussel sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 of blood orange.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Put the Brussels sprouts in the skillet carefully (the oil is hot) and if you have one, cover with a splatter screen. Pour the sprouts out over the blood orange slices, and, using a spatula, make sure to scrape. These candied brussels sprouts with bacon are what you've been looking for. I have made this brussels sprouts recipe five times (FIVE To make these heavenly, sweet, sticky brussels sprouts, I pull off as many of the outer leaves as possible and roast them alongside the little sprout hearts.
Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts with Blood Orange and Applewood Bacon step by step
- Cook bacon in a large skillet, reserve 2 tbsp bacon grease..
- Halve brussel sprouts, heat skillet with bacon grease, brown brussel sprouts. About 5 minutes..
- Chop bacon and set aside..
- Halve orange and squeeze juice over brussel sprouts. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Uncover and add bacon. Serve immediately..
Try our easy to follow pan-fried brussels sprouts recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cut an 'X' in the core end of each Brussels sprout. Creamy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Apples and Gorgonzola Cheese.