roasted Brussel sprouts. Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Try Ina Garten's classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
How to Make Roasted Brussel Sprouts: Start by trimming and halving the brussel sprouts, then place into a bowl and toss with salt, pepper, and olive oil Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Have A Perfectly Crispy Outside, And A Melt-In-Your-Mouth Center. My favorite classic Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's quick and easy side dish to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan and healthy, easy to customize with favorite seasonings or sauces. You can have roasted Brussel sprouts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of roasted Brussel sprouts
- You need 1 lb of brussel sprouts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of course cut black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts: Love 'em or Hate 'em? When you mention brussel sprouts, chances are The great thing about these roasted brussel sprouts is that they pair extremely well with other. Tip for How to Roast the Best Brussels Sprouts. Roasted Brussels sprouts are my sister Karen's contribution to our holiday dinners.
roasted Brussel sprouts instructions
- Cut stems from brussel sprouts rinse and cut in half.
- Layer on to a cookie sheet. Drizzle brussel sprouts with extra virgin olive oil and all of remaining ingredients coat well and bake at 375°F for 12 minutes.
Ridiculously easy to make, there's not much to it. Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a healthy side dish that roast to perfection. Fresh brussels sprouts roasted with olive oil, parmesan, and seasonings. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom. What makes roasted Brussels sprouts so delicious?