Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce. Learn how to make a Baked Goat Cheese "Caprese" recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Goat Cheese Baked with Tomatoes and Basil recipe!. Tomato Sauce recipe: Try this Baked Goat Cheese with Spicy Tomato Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.
Serve with crusty bread or sturdy This baked goat cheese dip features a simple, marinara-like tomato sauce with goat cheese on top. Fresh basil and crusty whole grain bread take it. In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. You can have Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of capers.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of goat cheese brie.
- You need of Crackers or crostini.
Put goat cheese in small, shallow baking dish and surround with tomato sauce. Make delicious baked paneer at home just like those at the best restaurants! Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs aka The Curry Guy shares This is a really easy way to prepare paneer. Paneer doesn't have a lot of flavour on its own but when teamed with this simple spicy sauce it is delicious.
Baked Goat Brie in Spicy Garlic Tomato Sauce instructions
- In sauce pan over medium high heat, add oil and minced garlic. Sauté for 1 minute..
- Add in the crushed and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine..
- Add in the spices. Stir to combine..
- Add anchovies and stir to combine..
- Add in Capers. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Heat oven to 350. Place brie in center of baking dish. Pour tomato sauce around. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brie is soft and melted inside..
That's why when I saw this Baked Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce with Goat Cheese from TK member Apricosa (Erica), I couldn't resist. Here's what you'll need: a can of crushed tomatoes (I'm a personal fan of San Marzano), goat cheese, eggs, diced carrots, diced onions, garlic, a few leaves of basil and. garlic, tomatoes, onion, salt, olive oil, cayenne peppers. Baked Beans With Canned Beans Vegetarian Recipes. Shakshuka is a spicy baked egg dish, originally from North Africa. It is a favorite breakfast dish in Israel.