Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts. Roasted Brussels sprouts tossed in an easy Maple Chipotle Glaze. A few times I have posted some sprout pictures on Instagram people have been asking me for the recipe or what I was making with them, and it was these Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussels Sprouts. These Chipotle Maple Brussels Sprouts are a little spicy and a little sweet.
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Wash brussel sprouts, remove the ends and cut in half. Place the brussel sprouts in a large bowl. You can cook Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Brussel Sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground chipotle chili pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of liquid smoke.
This easy to prepare recipe just calls for brussels sprouts, maple syrup (real maple syrup- NOT the imitation stuff), and some olive oil. Roasting Brussels sprouts makes them tender with a bit of crispness around the edges. It also brings out their natural sweetness. Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes them out-of-this-world good!
Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and a pinch of salt and arrange cut side down on a large baking sheet..
- Roast for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, pour melted butter in a large bowl..
- Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, ground chipotle pepper and liquid smoke..
- Add in roasted Brussels sprouts and toss to coat..
- Season with salt to taste..
You will love the sweet and salty flavor combination in this dish. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple SyrupChocolate Slopes. Maple Syrup Chipotle Roasted Brussels SproutsMuy Bueno Cookbook. brussel sprouts, maple syrup, sea salt, olive oil. Maple-glazed pan-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnutsFood and Style. Pairing the Brussels Sprouts with delicious Sweet Potatoes ensures that the kids end up eating more veggies.