Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper "Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts" was always one of the first dishes to sell out on our TaylorMade Menu in the cafe. The Balsamic glazes them in the oven giving them a sweet caramelized taste while the garlic gets soft & buttery. My children actually fight over these at the table.
Remove from the oven, drizzle lightly with a bit more balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of parmesan and serve warm. Home » Recipes » Side Dishes » Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to the roasted sprouts to brighten the flavor. You can cook Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare of meal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the core.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of pancetta, sliced 1/4-in thick.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Mix chopped fresh herbs with the sprouts before roasting. Toss the roasted Brussels sprouts with toasted pine nuts and dairy-free Parmesan-style cheese. Roasted Brussel sprouts are not just incredibly easy to prepare, but also, this is one of the most popular holiday side dish recipes on this website! With a sweet balsamic glaze covering the sprouts, this dish is known to convert veggie haters.
Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan, including some of the loose leaves, which get crisp when they're roasted..
- Cut pancetta into 1/2-in dice, and add to the pan. Add olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper; toss with your hands. Spread out the mixture in a single layer..
- Roast Brussels sprouts 20-30 min, until they're tender and nicely browned and the pancetta is cooked. Toss once during roasting..
- Remove from oven, drizzle immediately with balsamic vinegar, and toss again. Taste for seasonings and serve hot..
It will become your new healthy addiction! Wash Brussels sprouts, removing any loose outer leaves, trim the ends, and cut in half. Place Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet along with the minced garlic. Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.