tasty brussel sprouts. Brussels Sprouts. featured in Easy Ways to Make Vegetables Taste Great. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. It results in sweet caramelized brussels sprouts that will make a believer out of anyone.
We love Brussels sprouts prepared every which way—roasted, sautéed, fried, shaved, and so much more. Whichever method you choose, they're a great building block for a delicious side or main dish. Keywords: best brussel sprouts recipe, best brussels sprout recipe, brussel sprouts with I loooove brussel sprouts…can't even imagine how tasty they are with some pancetta! "You will win converts to brussels sprouts and enjoy the compliments with this mouthwatering recipe!" writes Carolyn Hannay of Antioch, Tennessee. You can have tasty brussel sprouts using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tasty brussel sprouts
- It’s 2 lb of brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Citrus and mustard flavor the tasty sauce for this dish. You will actually enjoy eating Brussels sprouts when they are browned and steamed in a bit of chicken broth. An easy recipe for in-season vegetables and a great side dish. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad-thinly shaved brussels sprouts with apple, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, Parmesan cheese, and a simple maple mustard dressing.
tasty brussel sprouts step by step
- cut stem off brussel sprouts,cut brussel sprouts in half and remove the first leaf or two and rinse..
- cut baby carrots in half or in an angle however you like.
- mix brussel sprouts & carrots in a oven safe dish and give them a good coat with olive oil,salt and black pepper..
- cover with foil for 20-30 minutes on a 350°F oven.
- while veggies are cooking,cook the bacon but dont crisp it just cook it enough so its not raw. after the bacon is done chop it up but not finely just give it a good rough chop..
- remove veggies from oven and add bacon. put the dish back in the oven and cook until tender..
Lightly steamed or boiled Brussels sprouts, mixed with sautéed onions, butter, and toasted almonds. Simple and delicious Brussels sprouts recipe! This Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts recipe is healthy, quick, easy and so amazingly tasty. Plus, you can make it with fresh or frozen Brussel sprouts. Be prepared to fall in foodie love!