Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork.
You can cook Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork
- You need of Ingredients for pork:.
- You need 1/2 pound of pork shoulder cut into thick slices (about 250g).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese five spices powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tapioca starch.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Chili pepper thinly sliced to garnish.
- You need of Cilantro chopped to garnish.
Five Spices Salt and Pepper Pork instructions
- Marinate the meat with all the pork ingredients, except tapioca flour, for at least 1 hour..
- Dredge the pork slices in tapioca flour, shake off excess, and let sit for about 5-10 minutes until you don’t see dry flour..
- Place the meat in the fryer basket and spray some oil. Air Fry at 380F for 12-14 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface appears to be nice and crisp..
- Toss in the pork slices with chili pepper and chopped cilantro. Then, sprinkle some salt and pepper to serve..