Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe! Whenever I bring buffalo dip to a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the recipe..buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe.
Chicken – Make your buffalo chicken dip using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 of celery stalks, finely diced.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Poach the chicken in water at a bare simmer until the chicken is cooked through ~165F..
- While the chicken is poaching, add all the other ingredients to a large bowl and mix..
- When the chicken is done cooking, remove and shred. You can use a kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment to shred the chicken. Add the shredded chicken to the sauce and mix..
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add the dip and cook for 20 until bubbly and toasting on top. Serve with carrots, celery, tortilla chips, bread..
In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and. An easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Make it on the stove top, in a crockpot, or even in your Instant Pot. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness.