Slow cooker Buffalo chicken.
You can have Slow cooker Buffalo chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Buffalo chicken
- It’s 1 of chicken cut up.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coconut aminos.
- You need 8 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Frank's red hot sauce.
Slow cooker Buffalo chicken step by step
- Put chicken in slow cooker..
- In sauce pan on medium-high heat combine hot sauce, coconut oil, coconut aminos, garlic powder & cayenne pepper. Stir and heat until mixed..
- Pour sauce over chicken in slow cooker..
- Cook 4-6 hours on low..
- Remove and shred with 2 forks..
- Return chicken to slow cooker on warm until ready to serve..
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes & drizzle with Ranch Dressing..