Brad's buffalo chicken burger. These buffalo chicken burgers are a delicious spin on cheeseburgers, using ground chicken, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce. We have a new favorite meal. I am trying out Burger King's Crispy Buffalo chicken melt.
One of the things I LOVE about these burgers is that they turn out super juicy, they are easy to make more or less spicy, and they're topped off with ranch coleslaw! Every chicken burger needs this intense, spicy buffalo sauce and crunchy hot slaw. Put the chicken on top of the slaw and add the top bun. You can cook Brad's buffalo chicken burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- You need 2 of lg chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 of cheddar jalapeño bagels.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- It’s leaves of Radicchio.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- Prepare slices of Sweet onion.
If you want more heat on your burger, use a hotter chilli sauce and chilli in your slaw. These ground Buffalo chicken burgers are made with tangy Buffalo sauce and overflowing with crumbly blue cheese. They're juicy and bold with flavor. It's burger time in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen, my friends!
Brad's buffalo chicken burger step by step
- Cut chicken into chicken tender sized pieces. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place flour in a bowl, and beaten eggs in another..
- Heat oil in a heavy, large frying pan. Medium heat. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in egg. Roll back in flour, dip back in egg. Roll in flour again. This will give a nice thick coating. Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides..
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter. Microwave until sauce is warm and butter is melted. Stir well..
- Drain chicken on paper towels when done..
- Butter split bagels. Toast in a dry pan until browned. Meanwhile prepare toppings..
- On one half of bagels, spread mayonnaise. On other spread ranch dressing..
- Place drained chicken tenders in a bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss to coat. Place on bagels and add desired toppings..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Buffalo chicken has done the whole pizza thing, and now it's conquering the burger scene with this ultimate recipe. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill in fridge until ready to serve. Put the chicken in a big bowl. Buffalo Chicken Burger Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.