Buffalo Fish Stick Sandwich. There are only a handful of Arthur Treacher's franchises left in the United States. While sandwich fillets are cooking, prepare sauce. Evenly spread prepared sauce over cooked sandwich fillets.
Top with bun and secure with a skewered pickle. When the bread starts to brown, put the fish sticks on top of one of the slices, and put the other slice on top of that, cheese side down (like a grilled cheese). When the sandwich is browned to your liking, remove from skillet, let cool, then slice in half. You can cook Buffalo Fish Stick Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Fish Stick Sandwich
- It’s of Sandwich—————-.
- You need 9 slices of fish sticks frozen.
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in shallow fry.
- Prepare of Tarter sauce——————.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise with cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely diced onions.
- Prepare of Buffalo sauce—————.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce I used Crystals.
Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Place cornflakes in a shallow dish. Dip in egg whites; dredge in cornflakes. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Buffalo Fish Stick Sandwich instructions
- Get the oil hot. Fry the fish sticks till done and crispy. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Mix the butter and hot sauce.
- Dice the onion and add to the cracked black pepper mayonnaise. Add the dill weed and mix well.
- Spread the tarter sauce on the bread slices..
- Add the Buffalo sauce to the fish sticks..
- Put the Buffalo sauce coated fish sticks on the bread.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Repeat procedure with remaining fish strips, flour mixture, egg whites, and cornflakes. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and lemon juice. Dip fish sticks in butter mixture. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking pan. Spread mayonnaise on bottom of buns; add fish sticks.