Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. This cheesy hot Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a classic football party recipe, and it's really easy to make. Plus, making it in the slow cooker frees up your stove for other recipes! If I didn't have this blog sharing recipes for every day meals, I might've made a blog all about football food.
Ever since I discovered crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip it's been my go-to appetizer for parties, potlucks, and pretty much anytime I can find an excuse to make it. The creamy, cheesy, dip has just the right amount of spice from the buffalo sauce and it's perfect for scooping up on a crisp tortilla chip. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy because of the crock pot! You can have Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Of course I'm cooking this recipe in the crock pot – why wouldn't it? You'll need a good slow cooker to make crockpot cheesy buffalo chicken dip. This buffalo chicken dip with blue cheese pairs well with pretty much any veggie or salty snack. A few of our favorite things to eat with this dip are All of the flavors of buffalo chicken wings are packed into this easy, super creamy, ultra cheesy Crockpot buffalo chicken dip that's always a buffet or.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.
This easy cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip is the best appetizer. Mix everything together, top with cheese, and set the crockpot to low! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is so simple to prepare. Simply add chicken, cream cheese, cheddar and buffalo sauce to the slow cooker and let it work its magic! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is the ultimate crowd-pleasing party dip!