Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe! Whenever I bring buffalo dip to a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the recipe..buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe.
Chicken – Make your buffalo chicken dip using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 8 ounce of block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar, pepper-jack, or colby-jack cheese (whatever is prefered or available).
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken (12.5 ounce size) drained and shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (Franks or Texas Pete).
A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- The measurements for the ingredients are mostly a suggestion. Add a little more or less to fit your taste..
- In a mixing bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended..
- Place in baking dish and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. You can also top with additional cheese and let it brown under the broiler for a minute or so..
- Another cooking option is to put it in a crock pot on high for an hour or 2 if you aren't in a hurry for dip. Once it is hot all the way through turn down to low or warm. The tiny side dish/dip size crockpot (2 quart size) is perfect for this..
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes (really, it will burn the heck out of your mouth, so give it a chance to cool off a little), then eat with tortilla chips, fritos scoops, or celery..
An easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Make it on the stove top, in a crockpot, or even in your Instant Pot. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness. This chicken dip is perfect for parties served with chips or veggie sticks. It's also really easy – just mix and bake.