Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, butter, and hot sauce in a bowl. Mix together softened cream cheese, shredded chicken, scallions, blue cheese, and buffalo sauce until combined. Run a finger dipped in water along the edges of wontons.
Lightly dampen one side of a wonton wrapper. Fold wrapper in half to form a triangle. Buffalo Chicken Wontons are the answer! You can have Buffalo Chicken Wontons using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cookie's Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 3 oz of crumbled blue cheese.
- You need 1 package of wonton wrappers.
Creamy buffalo chicken wrapped up in wonton wrappers then drizzled in dressing! They are baked, not fried making them appealing to everyone. Tips for making Buffalo Chicken Wontons For each muffin cup, lay a wonton wrapper over the top and press it into the cup, lining the sides and bottom. Some of the wrappers may overlap on itself on the sides – this is ok.
Buffalo Chicken Wontons step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a pan, cook chicken and finely shred..
- Use a mixer to combine the ingredients. In the mixing bowl, add the chicken and wing sauce. Mix together thoroughly..
- Next, add the cream cheese and mix. Lastly, add the blue cheese crumbles..
- Spray a cupcake tin with non-stick spray, and press a wonton wrapper into each opening. They should naturally fold in..
- Fill each wonton wrapper with the chicken mixture. Top with more blue cheese if you want..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. The tips of the wonton wrappers should be golden brown..
- Either drizzle with ranch dressing or just dunk them! Enjoy!.
Shredded chicken with buffalo sauce and cream cheese, wrapped up in a warm, crunchy wonton. The perfect appetizer for a party or at home! I like to serve them with blue cheese or ranch dressing. The filling for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups is a mouthwatering combination of shredded chicken, buffalo hot sauce, green onions, cream cheese, Greek yogurt and a little melted cheese on top. The lighter ingredients are undetectable in these bites, so even your least health conscious game day guests won't notice.