Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan). Soft and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside these cauliflower buffalo "wings" are so close to the real deal it's hard to believe! I've also added some spices to the batter to give the wings extra flavor! This batter can be easily made vegan by using water or almond or soy milk instead.
Tender on the inside, crispy on the outside, and super spicy. These Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are almost too good to believe! In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the Serve the freshly baked vegan cauliflower wings with the vegan ranch and enjoy! You can have Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan)
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower cut or broken into bite size pieces (2").
- Prepare 1 c. of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 c. of tempura flour (bot chien).
- Prepare 2 tbs of ground flaxseed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s of HOT Sauce: optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water mixed with 1 tsp agar agar or cornstarch.
Also sprinkle some chopped green onions and freshly chopped parsley. These Buffalo cauliflower wings are baked, not fried and also gluten-free. They're so easy to make and a super healthy snack, appetizer or side. I shared a pictured of these gorgeous Buffalo cauliflower wings on Instagram last Wednesday and here it is the recipe.
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings (vegan) instructions
- Mix flour, flaxseed, salt , pepper and warm water to a pancake consistency in small bowl..
- Put panko into another bowl. Coat cauliflower in mixed batter, then roll it in panko crumbs, then fry or bake to brown..
- For HOT sauce: Combine all ingredients, then heat 15 seconds in microwave. Drip sauce over cauliflower or keep sauce separate for dipping..
Even wing lovers can admit cauliflower buffalo wings are tasty. Try it and you'll be surprised by how "meaty" cauliflower really is. But whatever you do, go with the cauliflower buffalo wings flavor no matter what. Try these for yourself and see what the hype around "meaty" cauliflower is all about! Yes, cauliflowers don't have wings but oh my goodness this vegan recipe for buffalo style wings with hot sauce is insanely good!