Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. "This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe!
In this keto version, you'll combine one healthy condiment (Frank's Red Hot Sauce) with cheddar cheese for the sauce. For serving, use celery sticks or red and. How to make our cheesy buffalo chicken dip recipe with a cheese sauce, chicken, and hot sauce. You can have Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz packages of cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Original or Garlic Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese of your choice (divided).
- You need 1 of bag of tortilla chips of your choice.
All the flavors of buffalo chicken turned into a fondue-like cheesy dip. Jump to the Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. An easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Make it on the stove top, in a crockpot, or even in your Instant Pot.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Boil your chicken breasts until fully cooked (20-25 minutes)..
- Allow the chicken breasts to cool completely. Once cooled, finely shred your chicken breasts (I break off half inch pieces & rub them between my hands until they shred & crumble)..
- Mix your shredded chicken, hot sauce (you may use more or less if you like), & 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese into the softened cream cheese..
- Once everything is mixed well, lightly spray a dark 9 inch baking pan & evenly spread your cream cheese mixture into the pan & cover with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese..
- Place in the oven at 400° until cheese is melted & begins to brown a little..
- Remove from the oven, tilt to the side to drain off any grease that has cooked out of the cheese, & serve hot with your choice of tortilla chips..
Great for game days and parties all year long, serve this dip with cold celery sticks or crunchy Chicken crackers. Make this buffalo dip with Cowboy Caviar, Crockpot Meatballs, and Barbecue. My Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is spicy, creamy, and packs a real flavor punch. The Buffalo Sauce that I used was actually Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Wing Sauce. Many buffalo chicken dip recipes call for canned chicken.