Crockpot Buffalo Chicken. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. This Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken is a super creamy and delicious dinner you can serve in many delicious ways! This recipe combines the perfectly seasoned chicken with cream cheese and just the right amount of buffalo sauce for perfectly delicious.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is easy, juicy, versatile with customizable heat so everyone wins! This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is destined to become a new "dump and run" recipe favorite! The chicken is seeping with flavor from a bevy of seasonings as well as your favorite buffalo wings hot sauce. You can have Crockpot Buffalo Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Prepare 2 of – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of – Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 of – oz Dry Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 3 of – Tablespoons of Butter!.
- You need of Optional: 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder.
- It’s of Optional: 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
You can add more or less hot sauce at the end of cooking to control the level of heat so it can be. This crock pot buffalo chicken recipe is one of those recipes. A bit of magic happens when you combine chicken, ranch seasoning, and buffalo sauce in a crockpot. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Thaw 2 chicken breasts and cut in half when defrosted.
- In a bowl, mix in bottle of Frank's red hot sauce (we gotta put that $##% on everything, right?), butter, and ranch mix. If you choose to do the optional ingredients, add them in too at this time..
- Mix mix mix mix mix mix.
- Put chicken and mixture into crock pot together, cook on LOW and wait 7 hours..
- When chicken is done cooking, grab a pair of forks and tear the chicken into shreds… Now it's ready for sandwiches, buffalo chicken egg rolls, pannini, or even a dip!!! Enjoy :).
This slow cooker buffalo chicken is juicy, spicy, and simple! Onion and boneless, skinless chicken breasts are covered in a buffalo sauce mixture for a healthy and ultra versatile protein. This healthy crockpot buffalo chicken is great in sandwiches, on salads, and more! Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken – just four ingredients and no prep! This slow cooker buffalo chicken could not get any easier.