Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Reviews for: Photos of Buffalo Chicken Wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cupcakes are full of cheesy, spicy Buffalo chicken flavor. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are the PERFECT little bites! Loaded with all the classic flavors of buffalo chicken, they're crunchy, creamy, spicy, and SO delicious.perfect for game day, parties. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Wontons using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Wontons
- It’s 2 of chicken boneless, skinless breast.
- It’s 15 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ranch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of vegetable oil.
How to cook buffalo chicken wontons. Good Morning America features this delicious recipe for buffalo chicken wontons. Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are a great, easy appetizer recipe to have on hand for football parties and cocktail parties. Buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a day of sports.
Buffalo Chicken Wontons instructions
- Cook chicken breasts and shred..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except the wonton wrappers and oil.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, line up wontons..
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each wonton. Fold wrapper in half to make a triangle..
- Run your finger along the edges with a little bit of water to secure edges..
- Brush a little oil on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Serve with ranch or Bleu cheese.
I made these wontons with already cooked chicken, used fat-free cream cheese, light Cheddar cheese, and of course Franks Hot Sauce! Chicken Wonton Cups made two ways. Wonton cups are filled with a spicy buffalo, blue cheese filling or a sweet BBQ, jack cheese filling and baked to golden perfection! The idea for these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups came about because I wanted to make individual handheld bites where the filling is contained and spillage is less likely to happen. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are the perfect game day appetizer.