Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe! Whenever I bring buffalo dip to a tailgate or potluck, everyone asks for the recipe..buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe.
Chicken – Make your buffalo chicken dip using shredded poached chicken, baked chicken breasts or baked chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, or even leftover Thanksgiving turkey. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast tenders or half a chicken breast.
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Franks red hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of Celery.
A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip – shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make—and it's impossible to mess up.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Add chicken. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- Shred chicken with two forks. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce. Stir until cream cheese is melted..
- Top with pepper jack cheese. Broil on high until the cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Garnish with scallions and serve with tortilla chips and celery. Enjoy!.
An easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip. Make it on the stove top, in a crockpot, or even in your Instant Pot. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy goodness. This chicken dip is perfect for parties served with chips or veggie sticks. It's also really easy – just mix and bake.