Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a delicious light lunch or dinner – like a salad you can eat with your hands! How To Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling.
Slow cooked chicken breast in hot sauce and served wrapped in lettuce leaves makes an easy alternative to Buffalo-style wings! Strain liquid from slow cooker crock into a bowl to serve on the side. Low-Carb Lunch Gold: Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. You can have Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 of Iceberg Lettuce or Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breasts finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Crumbled Bleu Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Celery Stalk diced.
Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps = The Perfect Lunch. They're loaded with buffalo chicken & topped with fresh veggies! Buffalo flavor is kinda our thing. Or at least, it's my husbands thing and therefore I make it my thing.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Take 2 already cooked chicken breasts and finely chop into very small chunks. Now add chicken to a sauté pan on low heat with about 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce. Stir till combined. Simmer till warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cut *Iceberg Lettuce* head in half. Pull the more sturdy and crispy lettuce leaves more from the center. Try not to rip them. If you use Bibb lettuce just gently pull away lettuce pieces..
- To finish, place about 8 lettuce leaves on a plate. Now layer about 2-3 tablespoons of your Buffalo chicken on the lettuce. Now drizzle some Bleu Cheese Dressing over top. Finish with your garnish of bleu cheese crumbles and chopped celery pieces. SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy!.
Here's what you need: rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, celery, red onion, salt, pepper, green leaf lettuce, blue cheese, green onion, greek yogurt, dried parsley, garlic powder, dried dill, onion powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. featured in Easy No-Cook Dinners. Lose the tortillas and make these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for a healthy lunch throughout the week! They are gluten-free, packed with veggies, and extra flavorful when topped with green goddess dressing. These lettuce wraps are easy to meal-prep and great for an easy weeknight dinner.