Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini. Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Are Made W/ Healthy Portions And Premium Ingredients You Will Love. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love! On cutting board, carefully unroll dough.
Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Preheat broiler; coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Preheat a panini press on the panini setting according to the manufacturer's instructions. You can have Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini
- You need 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of Dry Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 of Lettuce leafs.
- You need 1 of Ranch Salad Dressing.
- It’s 2 slice of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 slice of Sour dough bread.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the bottom halves of the bread. Toss the chicken in the sauce, then place the chicken on top of the cheese. Cover the sandwiches with the top halves of the bread. This Buffalo Chicken Panini Sandwich recipe is a triple combo of awesome!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Panini instructions
- Cut chicken breast into 2 cutlets.
- Rub chicken with dry ranch dressing.
- Brush on franks red hot.
- Grill chicken until cooked through.
- Butter bread slices so they don't stick to the grill.
- Assemble sandwich: bread, cheese, chicken, lettuce, ranch dressing, bread.
- Grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
If you love buffalo chicken wings, cheese, and sourdough bread – this is the sandwich for you! Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. Assemble sandwich layering chicken, onion, spinach, and cheese. Grill on panini press, George Forman, or skillet until heated through and cheese has melted. Add chicken to hot sauce mixture; toss to coat.