Pulled Buffalo Chicken. This is a spicy, hearty sandwich that will please those who love buffalo chicken wings. This recipe is perfect for those days spent watching football. I like to top these with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
This easy recipe is one of my favorites. I like to buy several pounds at once and make a big container to stick in the fridge. Today's recipe for Slow Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken meets a few of the requests on the list. You can have Pulled Buffalo Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled Buffalo Chicken
- It’s 1 of bottle Franks Red Hot.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
A few of you asked for more chicken recipes (check!), and some followers were looking for game day party. Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker or Instant Pot is super easy! How To Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and.
Pulled Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Put chicken breasts in slow cooker (crockpot) with 3/4 Franks Red Hot sauce, all the ranch seasoning, and the chicken stock.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add butter and shred with forks.
- Splashing with remaining Franks Red Hot sauce.
- Serve with coleslaw on a bun!.
Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread from Delish.com is irresistible with Cholula hot sauce. Aside from this Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread, I love Litehouse Dressing with everything! If you aren't familiar with Litehouse Dressings, they are sooooo irresistibly creamy, flavorful and drinkably. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is so simple, delicious, and versatile! Throw it on a bun for the perfect Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.