Buffalo Chicken Cresent Casserole. This craveable Buffalo chicken casserole doubles as a game day app or an easy weeknight dinner. This Buffalo Chicken Casserole from Delish.com is the best. Here at Delish we can't get enough of buffalo sauce, just check out this mac and cheese or these lettuce wraps.
Rich, cheesy, and bursting with flavor, this Buffalo Chicken Casserole is sure to be a weeknight favorite for your family. The Buffalo chicken casserole is insanely easy to whip together, especially if you buy a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and shred it up quickly at home. The ingredients are all easy to find and the tray bakes up in no time at all. You can have Buffalo Chicken Cresent Casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Cresent Casserole
- It’s 4 of boneless skin less chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mild buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked yellow rice.
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury cresent rolls.
It's great as a complete meal that pleases the whole family. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Crescent Casserole. This Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring is the perfect party recipe that has a little bit of bite but absolutely irresistible! So we love a good appetizer, but we also love a good appetizer that can also double as a full blown meal.
Buffalo Chicken Cresent Casserole step by step
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces. Cook in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain all liquid..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In the bottom of a 13 × 9 casserole dish, spread out the softened cream cheese..
- Once chicken is cooked and drained, add to dish. Add wing sauce and mix the cream cheese, chicken, and sauce together well..
- Spread into even layer. Add rice as a layer on top of the chicken. Sprinkle half the bag of cheese on top of rice..
- Open can of cresents. Lay each triangle on top of cheese, forming a flat layer on the top covering the mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered. Add the rest of the cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Careful not to burn..
This kickin' casserole has all the classic buffalo chicken flavor you love, and is made hearty with the addition of rotini pasta and cream of chicken soup. In today's episode, Traci struggles with chicken. New videos every Tuesday! (And sometimes Friday!) Help support us on Patreon. My husband loves Buffalo wings, but they are so messy! These Buffalo chicken rolls are mess-free and always go fast at parties—and they're much tastier than regular Buffalo wings, if you ask me.