Bulgur pilaf. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Bulgur is a fiber rich food which can improve digestion and gut health. It has fewer calories, less fat and more fiber than brown rice.
Prepare the base: Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan or pot. Next, add onion, garlic, pepper, and roma tomatoes. Meanwhile, wrap coriander seeds in a clean kitchen towel and. You can have Bulgur pilaf using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bulgur pilaf
- You need 1 cup of bulgur.
- It’s 1/2 of tblspn tomatoes souce.
- You need 2 piece of green pepper.
- It’s 2 piece of red pepper.
- You need 2 piece of orange jalapeNo.
- You need 2 piece of frenk onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic.
- Prepare 7-8 piece of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Oliveoil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2.5 cup of water.
Bulgur Pilaf is a very popular Middle Eastern recipe. The dish is all about wheat groats – bulgur – cooked very well in a seasoned broth of vegetables and meat. With a balanced mix of spices, onion, and other vegetables the cuisine is prepared. Bulgur Pilaf is an important dish in several regions of the world.
Bulgur pilaf instructions
- Cut the vegetables and cook vegetables in oil, add bulgur 10 minute cook. And add tomatoe sauce..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and 5 minute cook. you should see the tomato juice. Add 2.5 cup of water add salt and pepper and 20 minute cook..
Heat olive oil and saute onions until soft. Turn heat up to high and add mushrooms, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are cooked and nicely browned. Add the bulgur and stir well to combine using a wooden spoon. Add the salt, pepper, tomato paste, sugar, and broth and stir until combined. Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to low.