Kibbeh baked in tray – kibbeh bil saynieh. Kibbeh bi saynieh is one of Lebanese main dish. Kibbeh bi saynieh is one of Kibbeh Bil Senieh or Arabic Meat on Meat Pie Kibbeh can be eaten raw (kibbeh naye).
This recipe is kibbeh bil sayneeye, or baked kibbeh. This Levant classic baked kibbeh dish will become a family favorite fast. This step by step helpful recipe will make this daunting recipe accessible. You can cook Kibbeh baked in tray – kibbeh bil saynieh using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kibbeh baked in tray – kibbeh bil saynieh
- You need of – For the kibbeh dough:.
- You need 1 kg of finely ground beef.
- It’s 3 cups of fine bulgur.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 5 of basil leaves.
- It’s of – For the filling:.
- You need 500 g of finely ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of large onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, for frying.
- You need of – For baking:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Kibbeh bil sanieh is one of my most favorite dishes – even though I've been saying that about a lot of the dishes on here. I think I just really like a lot of. Butter a baking tray and smooth half of the Kibbeh over the bottom. Spread the filling over this evenly and cover with a second layer of Kibbeh.
Kibbeh baked in tray – kibbeh bil saynieh instructions
- To prepare the stuffing: Fry the chopped onions until tender with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the remaining stuffing ingredients and cook until meat is brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Wash the bulgur in warm water. Remove and drain in a strainer. Squeeze out as much water as possible..
- To prepare the kibbeh dough: In a food processor, combine all the kibbeh dough ingredients together. Grind until you get a dough-like consistency. You can add a dash of water if the dough gets too sticky. In a bowl, knead the dough for a few seconds..
- Divide the kibbeh dough in half. Coat a 30 cm diameter oven pan with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. With your hands, spread evenly the first half of the kibbeh dough making sure to cover the entire bottom of the pan..
- Spread the filling evenly on top and cover it with the other half of the dough..
- Using a knife, cut in slightly the kibbeh surface forming triangle or square shapes. Pour the rest of the vegetable oil evenly on the top then place the pan in the oven and bake at 180⁰C for 20-30 min..
- Serve hot or at room temperature. Kibbeh can be served with cabbage salad or yogurt and cucumber salad..
- Note: You can find the recipes 'cabbage salad' and 'yogurt and cucumber salad' under my profile.
It should be well done, and beautifully brown and crisp on top. Syrian Baked Lamb Kibbeh is a Middle Eastern speciality that you'll love. Impress your family guests with this easy recipe. As we prepared the Syrian Baked Lamb Kibbeh, titled Kibbeh Bisaneeyeh in the cookbook, he talked about his mother and grandmother. Top with a second layer of kibbeh slightly thicker than the first.