Tabouleh. A refreshing parsley salad with bulgur, tomatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes It's still a bit early for spring vegetables, but Tabouleh is a verdant Levantine salad you can put together with. Watch How to Make Tabouli (tabouleh). Join my free e-mail list here to receive new recipes, weekly mediterranean dinner plans, and my free.
I whisk those together until well blended. Tabouleh is a refreshing Middle Eastern salad dish with bulgur wheat, parsley, red onion, tomatoes, lemon juice and mint. Tabouleh Recipe – Middle Eastern Parsley Salad. You can have Tabouleh using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tabouleh
- It’s 1/2 cup of fine bulgur.
- It’s 4 cups of parsley, flat-leaf parsley finely chopped, about 3 bunches.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of tomatoes, diced, about 3 to 5 tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onions, white and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped, around 2 onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mint leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare of For the dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
This recipe for tabouleh is a great vegetarian bulghur wheat salad that can be eaten as an appetizer, side dish, or main Click Play to See This Tabouleh: Wheat and Herb Salad Recipe Come Together. Tabouleh salad is a Middle Eastern dish made with bulgur wheat, parsley, onions, tomatoes, olive I do this with cauliflower tabouleh as well! This fresh Tabbouleh Recipe is easy to make, and is full of cucumber, tomatoes, and lots of herbs. It's great on its own, as a side, or in a pita!
Tabouleh step by step
- Pour bulgur in water and Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed and bulgur is fluffy and tender. Pour off any remaining liquid..
- To prepare dressing, whisk together lemon juice,pomegranate syrup, salt and olive oil. Taste and adjust seasonings..
- In a large salad bowl, toss together parsley, tomatoes, green & white onions and mint..
- Add bulgur. Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings..
Drizzle over the lemon juice and olive oil and season, to taste, with salt. Mix well to coat the ingredients in the liquid. To serve, divide the tabbouleh equally among four serving plates. Tabbouleh is a Middle Eastern dish made of bulgur wheat, finely chopped herbs, and Tabbouleh is often served as an appetizer, a salad, or part of a mezze, the Middle. Classic Tabbouleh Salad—a.k.a. tabouli—is made with cracked wheat bulgur, parsley, tomatoes, and a bright garlic mint dressing.