Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta. This dish is so mouthwatering and it's easy to make! The number of ingredients for this dish can vary, in this recipe the following. The Best Vegetarian Bulgur Wheat Recipes on Yummly
For instance, according to livestrong.com, bulgur might help to alleviate chronic inflammation, researchers have found that people who. Bulgur wheat is rich in protein and minerals, and has a nutty taste. Traditionally, the outer bran husks were removed by rubbing moistened wheat between one's hands; the remaining grains were cracked. You can have Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta
- Prepare 350 g of cooked bulgur wheat, left to cool,.
- You need 80 g of chorizo chopped into thin circles,.
- Prepare 80 g of reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,.
- It’s of Some florets of broccoli,.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped,.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of sweetcorn,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Cooking oil either vegetable or sunflower, for frying,.
- You need of Around 180ml water,.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of hotsauce or dressing of your choice.
These days, the process is usually mechanised. Bulgur wheat is also known as bulgar or burghul. In this recipe, we make these super yum Kabobs with Burgol, boiled potatoes, various spices and greens (mainly spinach and baby Kale chopped)These are easy. Looking for a vegetarian bulgur wheat recipe?
Bulgur Wheat With Chorizo, Veg & Feta step by step
- Heat a large high sided frying pan up over a medium heat. Add in some cooking oil to coat the base in thin layer. Add the onions in and fry for a couple of minutes. Next add in the chorizo and fry for a further couple of minutes..
- Add the broccoli and season everything well with salt and pepper to taste. Add in the garlic granules and smoked paprika and stir to coat the ingredients. Add the water and bring to a simmer. Now add in the sweetcorn..
- Simmer until the water has completely reduced down and the broccoli tender but still with a nice bite, then add the cooked bulgur wheat. Gently stir everything together to incorporate the ingredients evenly..
- Serve up and scatter over the feta cheese and drizzle over a hot sauce or dressing of your choice. Enjoy!.
It's a vegetarian (with a vegan option) bulgur wheat pilaf made with mushrooms, green onions, red bell pepper and fresh parsley in white wine and lime dressing with a bit of basil, salt, and pepper, and, of course, plenty of healthy whole. The Best Bulgur Wheat Vegan Recipes on Yummly Tabbouleh, Ancient Grain Hot Breakfast Cereal, Potato And Bulgur Wheat Fritters (kibe). Meanwhile, place the bulgur wheat and vegetable stock a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to a gentle simmer.