Zucchini_Pulp_With_Bulgur. Add drained tomatoes (reserve the liquid), reserved zucchini pulp, turkey, spices, and bulgur and process until well mixed. Remove from heat and let cool. Crumble the feta cheese in a bowl, mix with the eggs and the bulgur vegetables.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to. Recipe with video instructions: Baked zucchini stuffed with onion, carrots and cheesy bulgur makes for an easy and flavorful vegetarian dish. Season the zucchini slices with salt and pepper, then fill with the bulgur stuffing. You can cook Zucchini_Pulp_With_Bulgur using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini_Pulp_With_Bulgur
- It’s 1 of kg.zucchini pulp.
- Prepare 1 of onion – diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole grain bulgur.
- It’s 4 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur. Meatless Monday (or Tuesday or Friday…) never looked so delicious. Our Zucchini and Bean Salad with Bulgur delivers protein—in the form of kidney beans and roasted almonds—fresh vegetables and herbs, and creamy goat cheese. Learn how to prepare this easy Bulgur-Stuffed Zucchini recipe like a pro.
- Wash the bulgur, saok for 15 minutes, then strain..
- In a saute pan add olive oil, onions and stir until translucent & golden..
- Then add the zucchini pulp, bulgur, & the water & stir, then simmer on low heat until fully cooked..
- Transfer to your choice of serving dishe & serve hot or cold as desired..
- By:Bara'a Choughari.
Tender and chewy bulgur gives the ground chicken stuffing a texture that contrasts nicely with the micro-cooked zucchini shells. A vegetarian, fulfilling meal that is full of flavor and nutrition. Though they're native to the Americas, squash have been embraced as an ingredient around the world. In this Lebanese-inspired recipe, we're coating summer squash—alongside mild eggplant and sweet peppers in varying colors—with za'atar, a classic Middle Eastern blend. Nutrition facts label for Lentil and bulgur pilaf with zucchini.