Bulgur wheat stir-fry. Check Out Bulgur Wheat On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A simple vegetable stir-fry served over fluffy bulgur wheat.
Stir fry the beef on high heat until cooked; then drain on to a paper towel. Pour in the remaining coconut oil; add the onions, sauté until almost translucent. Add the garlic and ginger; sauté until fragrant. You can cook Bulgur wheat stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bulgur wheat stir-fry
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, bulgur wheat.
- Prepare 2 of tsp, olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- You need of Vegetables (tomatoes, pepper, carrot, spring onions, etc).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Spices (ginger, garlic, nutmeg, salt).
Add the mixed vegetables and cabbage if using any. A combination of these properties makes sumac a natural addition to this stir fry with bulgur wheat and vegetable. Bulgur Wheat Stir Fry With Mediterranean Spices. Bulgur wheat stir fry with vegetables, cooked with Mediterranean spices.
Bulgur wheat stir-fry instructions
- Put one tbsp of olive oil in a clean pot and heat up for a few seconds.
- Add the bulgur wheat and stir for a bit, then add two cups of hot water, a sprinkle of salt and cover, until cooked and tender.
- Turn the wheat into a bowl and set the pot back on the burner.
- Put the other 1 tbsp of olive oil in the pot, add the diced vegetables, stir and season..
- Shift the vegetables to one side of the pot and break in the egg. Stir the egg until well scrambled, then add the bulgur wheat and mix together..
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
A great way to increase your whole grain consumption! Bulgur wheat replaces rice in this nod to Chinese restaurant fried rice. Soaking, rather than boiling the bulgur and using a bag of pre-mixed vegetables designed for stir-frying makes this recipe extra easy. You can certainly do this with your own selection of fresh vegetables, just allow extra time for paring and chopping them and and. Chop onion, garlic, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms and measure one cup of peas.