sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties). Turkish Kisir is a classic cold bulgur salad made with fine-grade bulgur—a staple in Turkish cuisine—sweet pepper paste and chopped vegetables. Here is a signature salad from the Turkish cuisine. Kisir is made with fine bulgur wheat and green herbs.
Perfect salad to make in spring. It's the perfect salad to make in spring. You can't stop once you start eating this salad. You can have sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties)
- It’s 90 grams of bulgur, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour and squeezed dry.
- You need 5 of springonions, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli pepper, finely chopped,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped or 1 tablespoon dried.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh mint. chopped or 1 and 1/2. dried tablespoon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of each salt and pepper.
- You need 12 small of lettuce leaves.
Bulgur Salad, which is called Kisir in Turkish, is the favourite food of all Turkish people, but especially. This well loved Turkish dish is really healthy and delicious. A very easy vegetarian recipe, you just combine cooked red lentils and bulgur with spices and seasoning and shape into patties. Kisir is a simple, flavor-packed Turkish bulgur salad with wonderful tart-savory flavors.
sig's Kisir ( Turkish Bulgur Patties) instructions
- drain the for one hour in boiling water soaked bulgur and squeeze dry, add the chopped. ingredients tomato puree and olive oil. Knead the mixture by hand and season to taste..
- leave to sit until ready to use it.
- take a small amount into your hand and press into little bite-size balls. Make an indent with your finger, place on a lettuce leaf. Serve with lemon-. To eat squeeze the lemon juice into the indentaxiom and eat together with the lettuce leaf..
- I personally use pomegranate juice. Both juices are used in Turkey. These are nice with grilled fish or meat as well as in their own..
- serves 4-6 depending on the size.
Perfect as a side, part of meze or pack it for a picnic! Kisir is a simple, flavor-packed Turkish bulgur salad. It has some similarities to tabbouleh but definitely deserves it's own place on a meze or lunch table with it's. In the meantime, finely dice red onion, bell pepper, cucumber, parsley, mint, and dill. Kisir is a specialty in the southeast of Turkey, from where the country's spicier dishes hail.