Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies. From a melt-in-your-mouth beef rendang to a quick Thai beef curry, throw away the takeaway menu and cook up a storm with our simple recipes. Good food from all parts of the world. Made with beef, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and curry roux, this savory and hearty Japanese beef curry make a fabulous introduction for new curry eaters.
Marinated in lovely Caribbean herbs and spices. This curried beef stew is a hearty mixture of beef cubes, vegetables, and potatoes, and tomatoes and curry powder add fabulous flavor. Curried Beef Stew (Slow Cooker or Stovetop). You can have Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies
- It’s of To prepare the beef:.
- It’s 380 g of thin cut beef steaks, sliced against the grain,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour,.
- You need 400 ml of water,.
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- It’s 200 g of broccoli, cut into small florets,.
- It’s 8 of green chillies, stalks removed, left whole,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin,.
- You need 2 tsp of Stevia sweetener or 1tsp granulated sugar,.
- You need 400 ml of water,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s of Cooking oil or spray for frying,.
- It’s of To garnish:.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of Low fat quark or Greek yoghurt ,.
- You need of Mango chutney,.
- You need of To serve:.
- Prepare of Bulgur wheat or rice.
This quick beef curry, made with a tender cut of beef sirloin, is fragrant with ginger and coriander. It's fantastic with steamed rice or potatoes. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Curried Beef Kebabs recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Succulent meat and aromatic spices combine to create the ultimate curry full of flavor and deliciousness.
Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies instructions
- To prep the beef make a slurry by combining the water and cornflour until there's no lumps then place the sliced beef into the mixture and allow it to soak for around 15-20 minutes. This will help to tenderise the beef so it's not as chewy..
- Drain off the beef and place upon some kitchen towel to remove excess water. Heat up a large saucepan over a medium high heat and add in 1tbsp oil or some spray oil to cover the base entirely. Once hot add in the beef and begin to fry. After a couple of minutes add in the crushed garlic and dried spices (chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and garam masala), also add the fresh green chillies. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to fry and coat the beef in the spices..
- Add in the tomato paste and stir through, then add in the broccoli florets, and the stevia. Toss together. Now pour in 400ml water and turn down the heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the water has reduced by around 90% and a sauce has been formed..
- Serve up and add the garnishes, eat and enjoy with your choice of sides! :).
Bring on the cooler weather with a comforting bowl of this curry served with. Curried ground beef with peas and potatoes, wrapped in a delicious roti and cooked on a griddle or nonstick pan till golden brown and crispy. These warm, Spicy Curried Beef Roti are authentic Sri. Nice to see another beef curry purist haha! Scrambled eggs are a nice touch though!