Butter Wafers. Nutter Butter Wafers are made with real peanut butter. These are crispy wafers with peanut butter creme inside. A wide variety of butter wafers.
Thin butter crisps for dessert spreads. I serve these crispy wafers with my Rocky Road and Canoli Cheeseballs at the holidays! Per serving:Zero grams trans See more. fats. You can cook Butter Wafers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Wafers
- You need 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of salted sweet cream butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
These wafers are thin and lacy-crisp, with a rich, buttery vanilla flavor interrupted only by the crunch and burst of anise seeds. Something to look forward to: Nabisco Nutter Butter: Creme. Currently, the peanut butter wafers are my favorite thing. See and discover other items: flavored peanut butter, butter cookie, peanut butter cookies, wafer cookies, Peanut Butter Cookies.
Butter Wafers step by step
- Put oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 375°F..
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder using a whisk, then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine softened butter and sugar..
- Add softened margarine and beat until creamy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract completely..
- Slowly beat in flour mixture..
- Using about a teaspoon sized amount of dough, roll it between your hands to make balls..
- Place dough balls onto nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in oven for 7-9 minutes..
- Remove pans and let cool for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack..
Combine all ingredients and knead by hand. Save butter wafers to get e-mail alerts and Unfollow butter wafers to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Banana Pudding with Vanilla WafersHot Rod's Recipes. This natural Cocoa Butter is unrefined which yields a natural tan color and cocoa (chocolate-like) odor. These wafers are ORGANIC and all natural.