Pork Ribs Stew.
You can cook Pork Ribs Stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Stew
- Prepare Half of kg pork ribs.
- It’s Half of Yam or Taro.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 5 slices of ginger.
- You need 5 pcs of pound garlic.
- It’s 3 of Shallots, cut halves.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s Half of tsp light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- You need Half of tsp oyster sauce.
Pork Ribs Stew instructions
- Peel the skin of taro cut into cubes then wash and drain. Then heat wok and fry yam until golden brown then remove.
- In same wok stir fry garlic, shallots, ginger and star anise. Then add in ribs. Stir fry until ribs turn golden brown..
- Pour cooking wine, light soy sauce. Dark soy sauce, oyster sauce then add a little water. Cover and simmer until ribs half done. Then add in yam and simmer again until done.