Butter and lemon salmon. Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – yields a perfectly crisp seared exterior while the interior stays nice and tender. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up! Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event.
Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Compound. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. Searing the salmon forms and irresistible exterior which seals in the salmon juices resulting in a flaky, tender salmon filet. You can cook Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- It’s 2 of salmon filets.
- It’s of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
The sauce is so zesty, fresh. I prefer using unsalted butter for this lemon garlic salmon because it lets me control the amount of salt in this dish. If you only have salted butter on hand, that should be fine to use but you may want to scale back the amount of kosher salt you season the salmon with. If possible, use freshly squeezed lemon.
Butter and lemon salmon instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste..
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is the best salmon recipe to make for your busy weeknights. Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner. Lemon-Butter Salmon Pasta from Delish.com is bright, flavorful, and delightfully creamy.