Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter. Random craving, but my neighbor had brought over some incredible cornbread a few days ago so I was dying for more. This recipe is more than simple and its outstanding served with an also very simple, whipped honey butter. Homemade cornbread with honey butter, of course!
This combination is heavenly on cornbread. Scrape the honey butter out of the mixing bowl and into a small serving dish and store in the fridge until you're ready to serve. Whipped Honey Butter: Whip together the softened butter, honey and marshmallow fluff. You can have Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter
- It’s of Ingredients for corn bread:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Ingredients for honey whipped butter:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of honey.
Serve at room temperature with the cornbread. This is also delicious on the Whipped Cream Biscuits (I have posted on this site.). Pumpkin Cornbread with Whipped Honey Butter. Swap out your pre-meal bread and butter for these savory delights.
Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients, mix until there are hardly any lumps..
- Preheat mini loaf pans in the air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Spray some oil into loaf pans. Scoop the batter into the pans, about 3/4 full, and air fry at 300F (150C) for about 20-22 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean or the internal temperature exceeds 194F (90C)..
- In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy. Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated..
- Spread the butter on to a slice of cornbread to serve..
Besides making an indulgent appetizer, this cornbread recipe also pairs wonderfully with warm soups or chilies. This is the perfect fall side dish. Great with bean soup, chili, or your up coming Thanksgiving feast. Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Sweet Honey Butter. This cornbread is the perfect side dish for all those soups and chilis this Fall season.