Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce. When the lobster tails are steaming in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, this is when I make the butter sauce. Do not cut through the end of the tail, stop cutting when you get to the last section of the tail. Separate the meat from the shell by pulling the shell apart- do not fully separate the shell as you want to be able to lay the semi-connected lobster meat on top of.
These lobster tails came out perfectly tender and steamed to perfection!! Just a little seasoning and the right settings and you have a WINNER for dinner! Serve the grilled lemons with the lobster tails and extra garlic butter sauce. You can have Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- Prepare of Frozen lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro.
This Instant Pot Lobster Tails recipe is a delicious indulgence for special occasions or when you just feel like treating yourself. The lobster tails are cooked to perfection and when dipped in some garlic butter, they are a little piece of heaven! I'm a little worried that the high-pressure setting will be too hard on the delicate lobster meat. What size Instant Pot do you need to cook lobster tails?
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce step by step
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Add lobster broth, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and white pepper to the Instant Pot. Stir well and then add in the shrimp and stir. Stir well and then add in the shrimp and stir.