Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter. Seasoned cod fillets in butter, herbs and lemon. This is the easiest recipe for cod fillets in a skillet you will find. You are going to love the recipe and prepare it over and over again.
I also think that adding lemon pepper seasoning to the lemon butter cod will have a overpowering taste. Cut cod fillets into serving sizes. Melt butter in saucepan or microwave. You can have Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter
- You need of Ingredients for fish:.
- It’s 4 of cod fillets defrosted.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoon of butter melted.
- You need of Juice of 2 Limes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes.
Add lemon juice to melted butter. In another dish, mix together flour, salt Dip buttered cod into the flour mix, coating well on all sides. Shake excess flour off of the piece of fish. Place coated cod fillets in an ungreased baking dish.
Spiced Cod Fillets in Lemon Butter instructions
- In a small bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for fish and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the fillets with a paper towel and place them in the fryer basket. Brush melted butter onto the fillets then sprinkle the dried seasoning over the fish. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 130F (54C)..
- In the meantime, combine the melted butter, lime juice and parsley flakes in a small microwavable bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. Alternatively, this step can be done stove top as well..
- When the air frying is done, drizzle the lime butter mixture over fish to serve..
Learn how to make Grilled cod fillets with lemon-dill butter & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Simple but super tasty pan fried cod fillet fish with a butter and lemon sauce. served on a bed of parmesan cheese mashed potato, check out the video for this. Dusted in seasoned flour and fried. This broiled tilapia is seasoned butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve with rice or steamed broccoli for a delicious and nutritious meal.