Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. This Keto Butter Cake is low in carb, rich in flavor and will be your newest cake obsession! Matt nailed this recipe and even Paula Deen would be proud of this Keto Butter Cake! Maybe it's not as traditionally obey gooey, but the low carb aspect and simple, buttery flavor makes up for that.
Dutch butter cake (boterkoek) is a traditional moist, flat cake with crispy edges. Butter cake (Boterkoek) is a traditional Dutch flat cake that contains mostly butter (hence the name…) and flour. The cake is usually made in a special, round, butter cake pan, however, you can also use a spring. You can cook Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- It’s 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
Pour the butter mixture around the cake, making sure the holes are filled with the butter. Keep swirling the pan around until your mixture has dissolved into the I've done similar recipes for layered cake if, especially with keto 'sprinkles'. I don't have the link at the moment but if you look up 'hungry elephant. This soft, buttery Dutch Butter Cake tastes just what we had in Amsterdam.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
You've probably seen it in Asian restaurants especially Chinese takeaways. If you love simple then you'll love this cake recipe. This recipe is so easy to throw together, you just throw all the ingredients together, mix and then bake. Another element that makes this recipe so easy is that it requires minimal ingredients too. From Keto friendly cheesecake to cookie fat bombs, these healthy dessert recipes are the perfect snack to eat.