5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. Use Lemon, lime, or calamansi and add a bit of sugar as a replacement for lemon soda.
I know that some people are not huge seafood fans, so I'm definitely open to hearing your opinions. Shrimp is a weeknight dinner superhero. It cooks quickly and is extremely versatile, yet feels like a treat every time I set it down on the dinner table. You can have 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimps cleaned and deveined (peeled with tails on).
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter or 5 tablespoons.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil or cooking oil.
- It’s 1 head of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Sprite or Lemon Soda.
- Prepare of Optional: 1/2 tablespoon chili and chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
This classic recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on hand, like butter, garlic, and lemon, which together create a saucy, Italian-leaning. Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. It has a secret ingredient that makes the shrimps sweeter and tastier. It brings out and intensifies the natural sweetness of the shrimps.
5-Ingredient Garlic Butter Shrimp step by step
- Marinate cleaned and deveined shrimp in 1/2 cup of Sprite or lemon soda for about 10-15 mins..
- Melt butter in the pan on medium heat and add olive oil or cooking oil to avoid butter from burning easily. Cook garlic in melted butter until light golden brown..
- Add shrimp and cook for about 3 mins on each side or until they turn orange..
- Pour in the remaining 1/2 Sprite, add optional chili and simmer for about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens or almost evaporates. Make sure not to overcook the shrimps to avoid making them chewy or rubbery..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkles chopped parsley for presentation. Serve with white rice and enjoy..
Those two just go perfectly together! You guys know I don't eat dairy, so I decided to use a vegan butter spread to get that nice buttery flavor into the quinoa, but you could certainly also use regular butter or ghee. Why I love this honey garlic shrimp recipe. Sometimes life makes things a little hard for you and you just have to make the best of things, and sometimes This recipe is absolutely perfect for that. The shrimp in this dish (and all shrimp ever) just begs for garlic butter, and garlic butter has always been one of my favorite was to prepare seafood.