Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes. Find Deals on Parmesan Garlic Butter in Groceries on Amazon. In the meantime, gently melt butter in the microwave and combine with fresh chopped parsley. Remove roasted potatoes for the oven, and drizzle with the butter parsley sauce.
I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. Parmesan Garlic Butter Baby Red Potatoes are the greatest side dish since his older brother "Baked Potato"! Small red potatoes are cut in half, baked in a rich garlic butter and topped with crispy baked Parmesan Cheese! You can have Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes
- You need of fruit & veggie aisle.
- You need 3 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of dairy aisle.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s of hams & cheeses aisle.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- You need of herbs & seasonings aisle.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano or rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of himalayan salt.
Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan Cheese are crispy and buttery on the outside, while soft and sweet on the inside, making way for one of the best ways to eat a sweet potato! Move over mashed sweet potatoes , these smashed sweet potatoes sweet and tender on the inside with crispy outer edges, making them an incredible side dish. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes step by step
- PREPARE: Get your things together (talking about the ingredients, not your life) and chop your garlic. Wash the potatoes. Peel them if you don't like the skin..
- SOFTEN: Wrap the potatoes in moist paper towels and place them on a plate, end to end. Microwave for 3 minutes. Turn then to the other end and microwave them for another minute. If they're still hard when you pinch them, turn them upside down and microwave another minute. Keep rotating them until they're just slightly soft..
- MELT: Heat up your pan on medium high heat. Spread that butter. Ooh yes, baby..
- STIR FRY: Once the butter is melted, drop that garlic in there. Take a minute to waft that goodness..
- CUT: By now your potatoes should be ready to cut. If they're on the hard side, go for smaller chunks. If on the soft side, bigger chunks is fine. People like different sizes, Martha..
- COOK: Now drop those potatoes into the pan and turn them so they're coated in the garlic buttery goodness..
- SPICE IT UP: Drop them herbs and spices in there..
- GET CHEESY: After about 5 minutes, it's time for the cheese..
- FINISH HIM: Cook until it reaches desired level of golden-ness. And finally, put it in your mouth, because we know you like that..
Mince garlic and combine with melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Add potatoes and toss well to coat. Mix remaining ingredients and add to potato mixture and toss well. Turn potatoes out onto greased cookie sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, olive oil and garlic.