Lemon butter baked salmon. Butter that's infused with lemon, garlic, and a touch of honey helps give this salmon tons of flavor and keeps it extremely moist and tender. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd.
Place the salmon onto lined baking tray Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly. You can cook Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 220 g of salmon.
Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod. That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am.
Lemon butter baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil is the best salmon recipe to make for your busy weeknights. Using garlic butter and lemon to create the sauce adds an amazing depth of flavor. We'll show you how to make this baked salmon recipe easy for. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish.