Butter Bourbon Steak. Grilled Steak with Garlic Bourbon butter is a BBQ lover's dream recipe! The steak is made using some very simple tricks that are no-fail ways to make an easy and impressive meal for entertaining! Nothing fancy mind you, just easy to use techniques to grill the perfect steak.
We ate these steaks with crispy Hasselback potatoes , prepared while the steaks were resting. For the Bourbon Butter: In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic, bourbon, chives, parsley, salt and pepper and stir with a wooden spoon. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke. You can cook Butter Bourbon Steak using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Bourbon Steak
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 pound of bottom tip sirloin steak.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- Prepare To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bourbon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
This steak with bourbon mushroom sauce for steak is buttery, bourbony, and bet-your-bottom-dollar, THE BOMB! * *Please Note – The printable recipe card with detailed instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making this bourbon mushroom steak recipe is available at the end of this post. Combine butter, shallots soaked in Jack Daniels (or other bourbon or whiskey), parsley, Worcestershire, mustard, whiskey, salt, and pepper. On a piece of plastic wrap, drop butter in. Tangy, sweet, & rich, this brown sugar bourbon marinade feels majorly fancy but couldn't be easier to throw together!
Butter Bourbon Steak instructions
- Heat the oil. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Slice the onion and garlic very thin add to the oil with the black pepper. Add the steaks to the olive oil, and sear..
- When the garlic is soft remove from the oil. Same way with the onion. Continue to cook the steaks till your desired doneness..
- Remove the steaks add the broth and cook 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and onions..
- Add the bourbon reduce to half. Pour over the top of the steaks. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It is made with pantry ingredients (brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, mustard, & some dried spices!) & a heavy pour of bourbon, of course! The bourbon & balsamic play off each other nicely, while the brown sugar helps create an addictively caramelized crust on whatever. View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital. Start spooning over the steak, continued for two minutes. Chili-Rubbed Ribeye Steak with Maple-Bourbon Butter is a foolproof recipe featuring restaurant-quality steak, seasoned to perfection with a chili powder-brown sugar rub.