Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes. Heat some butter in a skillet over medium heat. How to make the best buttermilk blueberry pancakes. Fluffy and tender blueberry pancakes from scratch make the best weekend breakfast or brunch!
Prepare these pancakes when fresh blueberries are in season, from late spring through late summer. Make a well in the center of remaining flour. Buttermilk Blueberries Pancakes Easter New Year's Eve Christmas Mother's Day Breakfast Dessert Hangover Cure Vegetarian Fruit Brunch Make Ahead Summer Easy. You can cook Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Here's my recipe for classic blueberry pancakes—light as a feather and bursting with flavor! Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Professional Baker's Best Blueberry Pancakes Recipe! Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with a delicious blueberry sauce, perfect Sunday morning breakfast.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
Can you think of anything better? This muesli pancake recipe is an easy way to incorporate whole grains into your breakfast. (Can I Make Buttermilk Pancakes Without Buttermilk?) Yes — IF you also have lemon juice or You can also skip the mix-ins and instead top off your pancakes with whipped cream or blueberry sauce. Delicious Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are the perfect breakfast! This easy and delicious breakfast recipe will curb those pancake cravings in a jiffy! An American classic, these fluffy blueberry pancakes make the perfect brunch and are served with maple butter.