Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Chicken is so moist and crispy. Buttermilk the Key to Perfect Fried Chicken. Soaking the chicken overnight in buttermilk helps tenderize it, and the chicken stays tender when you fry it.
How to make buttermilk fried chicken tenders. Begin by combining the chicken tenderloins with a mixture of buttermilk, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt. Here is a basic yet delicious recipe for buttermilk fried chicken, with a crisp crust and luscious interior. You can have Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Prepare 2-3 pounds of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2-4 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 spoonfuls of butter.
Learn this recipe and perfect your frying technique, and then expand your fried chicken repertoire. Lightly season buttermilk and soak the chicken pieces in the marinade for several hours. Eat buttermilk fried chicken while it's hot or enjoy cold leftovers the next day. The egg-enriched buttermilk mixture makes for an especially crunchy and craggy coating for this fried chicken recipe.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken instructions
- Rinse chicken. Pour buttermilk in bowl. Add garlic powder, minced garlic, salt & pepper, mix. Cover & place in fridge. Let marinade for 18-24hrs..
- Turn oil onto 6 or 7. When oil starts to get hot, place butter in oil, it should bubble & make sound. Put flower, baking powder, garlic powder & pepper in mixing bowl, mix..
- Take chicken out of buttermilk, and place in flour. Place in oil until brown, flip..
- Place on paper towel to soak up oil. Cook chicken in oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or to your liking, flipping occasionally..
We aim to create a space that elevates the perception of. This is the Best Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe ever! Our long search has finally ended. BUT, we finally figured out the right formula for the best buttermilk fried chicken recipe ever. This Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe is crispy and flavorful on the outside, and juicy and tender on the inside!