Fried Buttermilk Slaw. Crunchy, spicy jalapeño slaw tops this ultra-crisp fried chicken sandwich from Whisk buttermilk, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Slaw doesn't go next to this awesome fried chicken sandwich; it goes on the sandwich, along with a healthy dose of Ingredients. The most juiciest buttermilk fried chicken sandwich with creamy coleslaw, bread and This Southern reminiscent classic is the most juiciest and deliciously-spiced crispy buttermilk fried chicken.
MORE+ LESS (Fried shrimp& fish Cole slaw ). This buttermilk fried chicken is just so crispy and tasty. We soaked it in water and vinegar for a few Now let's talk about the slaw. You can have Fried Buttermilk Slaw using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Buttermilk Slaw
- You need 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 cups of thinly sliced green cabbage.
- It’s 1 of golden delicious apple.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisins.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
Almond Buttermilk Jamaican Fried Chicken with Pickled Pineapple Slaw. Please excuse my obsessive use of pineapple and fruit in the. Make the slaw: While the biscuits bake, in a medium bowl, combine the collard greens, carrot, vinegar. Pour buttermilk or milk and yogurt over.
Fried Buttermilk Slaw step by step
- Slice the cabbage thinly. Then cross cut it..
- Fry the bacon crisp. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Reserve the drippings..
- Fry the cabbage in the drippings. Add salt and pepper..
- Peel and core the apple. Dice it and add to the cabbage. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the raisins. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes..
- Add the bacon pieces. Then mix in the mayonnaise and buttermilk. Serve. I hope you enjoy!.
These Buttermilk Fried Tofu Tacos are for those days you really need comfort food. Topped with a lime jalapeno yogurt slaw to add a spicy tart crunch, these tacos taste like an upgraded baja fish taco. Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders with Cilantro Slaw & Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles. A smashing buttermilk fried chicken recipe with a hipster twist! Quinoa in the crust adds an amazing crunch to this delicious fried chicken and heaped on tangy cabbage slaw and served in cabbage leaf.